Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Issuance of certificates of presence (absence) convictions.
Information Centre Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, ul.Yu.Radzhabi 1. Landmark: metro station "Kosmonavtlar" shop "Basket" (byvsh.Turkmensky market), building permits office MIA of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
· Application for providing information about the presence (absence) of a criminal record (original, 1 pc.) (Provided no return).
· Ordinary passport (original, 1 pc.) (Available for verification passport copy at the beginning of the service and getting help).
· A copy of the passport (1 pc.) (Provided no return).
· Application for a certificate by proxy (original, 1 pc.), Provided by an authorized person in the personal presence of the impossibility of a statement of a citizen, on providing information about the presence (absence) of a criminal record (provided no return).
· Power of attorney for help on the presence (absence) convictions citizens of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, or outside it (original, 1 pc.), Provided by the person authorized to receive such information.
· Ordinary passport (original, 1 pc.) Of the authorized person (available for reconciliation with the data at the beginning of the power of attorney of the service and getting help).
· A copy of the passport (1 pc.) Persons to whom a certificate is issued (provided no return).
· A copy of the power of attorney to obtain information about the presence (absence) of Criminal Records (1 pc.) (Provided no return).
Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 3 December 2014 «On the appeals of citizens and legal entities».
Legal documents fo the Ministry of Internal affaires.
Within 15 days from the date of application. If necessary, request additional information period may be extended to 30 days.
For service should contact in person or by proxy: daily from 10-00 to 11-00 and from 15-00 to 16-00, except Saturdays and Sundays.
Criminal record. (Original, 1 pc.) or Part of a unexpunged or a conviction. (Original, 1 pc.)
The basic reason for rejecting a provision of the service are:
- The absence of the person who applied for the service, the right to receive it, or the authority to act on behalf of another person;
- Fails the requirements documents (incomplete list, improper filling);
- Presence in the documents submitted information that is untrue;
- Mismatch persons apply for services, certain requirements.
- Finding the person who applied for uslugoyv wanted on the initiative of law enforcement, the presence of non-enforcement (correctional work fine).
The applicant has the right to appeal the decision of the competent authority to refuse to issue certificates, as well as actions (inaction) of the authorized body in the manner prescribed by law (the MIA and instances).